- WHAT TO LOOK FORWARD TO -
A photography experience designed to be as easy and enjoyable as possible, so you can focus on what really matters -
GETTING MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.
- THE ICING ON THE CAKE -
1. A NEW FRIEND - I will be spending A LOT of time with you on your wedding day (sometimes even more time than you’ll be spending with your fiance). I want to make sure you feel 100% comfortable around me so together we can capture joyful, classic, romantic images on your wedding day without you feeling overly posed, awkward, or uncomfortable. We’ll chat for 30 minutes over coffee (or video chat for out of state clients) to decide if we’re the perfect fit. If we are (yay) I’ll email a custom wedding proposal for you to review, sign, and submit your deposit online - It’s super easy - and just like that your wedding date is officially booked and protected.
2. ENGAGEMENT SESSION - This is where the real fun begins. Your engagement session is our practice run for the wedding day (That’s why in most of my packages I’ve included it free of charge). This quality time allows us to really get to know one another AND it allows both of you to get familiar with the way that I work! During the session I’ll teach you everything you need to know about how to move and work the camera for the most flattering natural looking results. I want to capture you looking just how you feel on that day- fabulous.
3. TIMELINE ADVICE - About 6 weeks before your wedding date, I’ll work with you and your coordinator to come up with a photo friendly timeline to help ensure we document all the moments you've been dreaming of.
4. A WEDDING DAY WITH ROOM TO BREATHE - Yay! The big day is finally here. You can take a deep breath and get ready to soak it all in. It will go by in a flash, but you can trust that I will be capturing all the tender moments for you to re-live and celebrate again and again.
5. PHOTOS YOU LOVE AND QUALITY YOU CAN HOLD ON TO - 48 Hours after the wedding you’ll receive your sneak peek gallery (I absolutely LOVE sending out the sneak peaks!) You’re still all warm and fuzzy from wedding day bliss and now get to send and share such a beautiful moment with the world. Full digital galleries are delivered within 30 days and if you’ve ordered an album we begin design on your new family heirloom.
I have wedding packages available starting at $1550
(most include an engagement session)
and separate bridal or engagement sessions starting at $250.
Contact me today to set up a free in-person chat so we can gush about your special day. If we hit it off, I’ll send a link for you to book and save your date online.
Ask for Rebekah
Still have questions? Feel free to reach out with any questions about packages, pricing, or how I work. I’m happy to help get an “amazing photography experience” checked off your wedding to-do list.