"I’m here to make your wedding photography experience as easy and enjoyable as possible, so you can focus on what really matters - Getting married to the love of your life."
The Rebekah Meredith Photography
Designed to give you romantic, authentic looking images on your wedding day without looking posed, awkward, or uncomfortable (because who wants that, right!?).
1. MY WEDDING EXPERIENCE STARTS WITH CONNECTION - We have to "click". I will be spending A LOT of time with you on your wedding day (sometimes even more time than you’ll be spending with your fiance). I want to make sure you feel 100% comfortable around me so that your expressions in front of the camera don't look forced or unnatural. We’ll chat for 30 minutes over coffee (or video chat for out of state clients) to decide if we’re the perfect fit. If we are (yay) I’ll email a custom wedding proposal for you to review, sign, and submit your deposit online - It’s super easy - and just like that your wedding date is officially booked and protected.
2. ENGAGEMENT SESSION - This is where the real fun begins. Your engagement session is our practice run for the wedding day (That’s why in most of my packages I’ve included it free of charge). This part allows us to really get to know one another AND it allows both of you to get familiar with the way that I work! During the session I’ll teach you everything you need to know about how to move and work the camera for the most flattering natural looking results. You’ll leave feeling like a pro and this will help us to be super efficient with portrait time on your wedding day (and that means more variety of images for you).
3. TIMELINE - About 6 weeks before your wedding date, I’ll work with you and your coordinator to come up with a photo friendly timeline to ensure we don’t miss any of your favorite moments. I’ll pull from my wedding experience to advise on where to make time for all the moments that are most important to you.
4. WEDDING DAY - Yay! The big day is finally here. You can take a deep breath and get ready to soak it all in. By this time we’re comfortable with each other and have a solid plan in place. You can just concentrate on being present and enjoying everything about your wedding day. It will go by in a flash, but I will be capturing all the tender moments for you to re-live and celebrate over and over again.
5. GALLERY DELIVERY AND ALBUM DESIGN - 48 Hours after your wedding you’ll receive your sneak peek gallery. I absolutely LOVE sending out the sneak peaks! You’re still all warm and fuzzy from wedding day bliss and now get to send and share such a beautiful moment with the world. Full galleries are delivered within 30 days and if you’ve ordered an album we begin the design process then.
I have wedding packages available starting at $1550
(most include a complimentary engagement session)
and separate bridal or engagement sessions starting at $250.
Ready to get started? Contact me today to set up a free in-person chat so we can gush about your special day. Don’t worry, it’s not a high pressure sales meeting! -I don’t even book in person. It just our opportunity to learn more about each other and decide whether we’re a good fit. If we hit it off, I’ll send a link for you to book and save your date online.
Call (909)838-5390 and ask for Rebekah
OR send me a few details through this contact form and we’ll get the ball rolling.
I can’t wait to hear about all about your wedding plans!
Still have questions? Feel free to reach out with any questions about packages, pricing, or how I work. I’m happy to help get an “amazing photography experience” checked off your wedding to-do list.